Monday, November 5, 2012

5 months Later :)

So apparently I have a really hard time keeping up with a blog :)  I'm doing better tho.  I went from a 3 year hiatus to 5 months lol.  So Shall we play catch up :)

Summer Time:

What a busy season.  We get Brianna 3 weeks in the summer for summer vacation so it's always nice to be able to spend extended amount of time with her.  Our Church (The Rock) had a Summer Camp that we signed her up for and she loved it.  I'm so thankful we did as she was able to meet other kids at the church and get to know the leaders better since she only goes with us every other Sunday. 

Alexis, Ryanne, Zara and I spent quite a bit of time up at my parents cottage.  It's so nice to go there since it's only about an hour ride and just a place to "get away from it all."  Alexis loves the water and Ryanne well she was only six months at this time so she didn't really do much lol.  Although she loved the park and going on the swings :)

Ryanne Started sitting up on her own this summer at the cottage. 

Alexis talks so much!!! Her favorite words are:
Momma (obviously HAHAHAHAH)
Daddy
B (brianna)
Ry Ry
Zara
Apple (not to be confused with the food because she doesn't eat apples she is strictly talking MAC products lol)
IPad (yes it's true and she says it very clearly lol)
Behbou (bless you) anytime anyone sneezes
I DON'T KNOW (Anytime you ask her where something is that she can't see right away)
I KNOW (and she knows the difference in when to use I don't know and I know lol)
Oh-Boy (classic Sancrant)
NO (anytime she doesn't want something)
No No No (when she doesn't want Ryanne to do something)
Elmo (Thanks to my mom since when she had her for 10 days she got her hooked on Elmo)
Water (that is the only drink she's allowed)
Night-Night
Dude
Bath
As I'm typing I realize Alexis says A LOT of words/phrases.  All her cousins names, Grandma and Grandpa, Snickers (she calls both summer and snickers the same name lol).  I'll stop listing now lol

In August Tim and I went to one of My Best Friend's Wedding in Destin, Florida.  I was the maid of honor and we had a BLAST.  What a beautiful bride she was and a perfect couple they are.  Following the wedding a group of friends drove to New Orleans to go on a 7 day cruise.  Oh man did we have so much fun.  We went to Jamaica, Caymen Islands and Couzmel.  Went to some Natural Springs in Jamaica, we went swimming with Sting Rays in Caymen's and went to Paradise Beach in Couzmel.  What a RELAXING vacation.  A NEEDED one too.  10 days was too long for me tho.  That was the first time I ever left my kids over night ever and well before day 10 I was missing them A LOT!  Next Vacation will be more like a long weekend.

Ryanne started crawling in September.  She is all over the place now.  She cruises along the furniture and stands on her own for a solid 5-10 seconds.  I bet she'll be walking before her 1st Birthday :)
She also has her two bottom teeth and got her two "fang" teeth for Halloween lol.  She is cutting the two "normal" top teeth now.  She wakes up from teething where Alexis never did so that is a new experience for me (to have to get up in the middle of the night LOL).  Ryanne has been sleeping through the night (with the exception of teething) since about 3 months. 

Brianna turned 7 on September 17th.  She's in the second grade now and is all grown up :(  Alexis is the same age Brianna was when Tim and I started dating.  I still remember having a Dora cake for her second birthday and meeting his family at her party.  Oh how time flys!  She is so sweet and always wanting to help out.  My little beezy isn't so little anymore.  She's in Cheerleading at Elite Cheer and it has really helped with corrdination.  She went from not even being able to do a cartwheel to being able to do round-offs, back walk overs, splits and more.  I'm glad she's enjoying it!

Alexis, Alexis, Alexis she just LOVES to get into everything.  She pushes a chair up to wherever she wants to go whether it's to "do the dishes", get the ipad or turn the lights on and off.  She is my little smarty pants.  Always thinking of a way to get what she wants done.  She is so good on the Ipad I don't even supervisor when she's on it.  She goes in and out of the folders herself, plays all the games watches PBS.  I'm going to have to start limiting her play time on there since that's all she wants to do LOL. 

Fall:

We didn't end up going out trick-or-treating this year (well ALexis, Ryanne and I didn't).  Brianna and Tim went in the cold and rain but the rest of us stayed home.  Next year I'll buy warmer costumes so they can go.  A princess and pumpkin just weren't cutting it.  We did however go to The Rocktober Bash at church with the Babjack's and Lewis Family which was a TON of fun and Brianna went to Tilson street in Romeo (during the day of course) with Uncle Kivin, Aunt Courtney and Jordan.  This is their 2nd year in a row they've gone.  It's actually pretty cool.  Hopefully next year we can all go :)

Now we are to November and let the Holiday madness begin.  We are busy every weekend and then December isn't any better LOL.

I'd post photos but I feel like I would have to post so many to catch up the summer lol.  So photos are on Facebook :) 

I'll TRY to keep up on here and that way I can put photos with it.  Adios!

No comments: