Friday, October 3, 2008

My boss went to lunch =)


So all day I've been trying to figure out this thing. I'm FINALLY (after spending all morning and afternoon) starting to get the hang of this blogging stuff. My boss ran out for a minute so when the boss is away the mice will play =)
Anyways Tim had emailed me this photo Tuesday of Brianna at our favorite place to eat (can you guess where?). He said all the waitresses were at the table telling him how cute she is and talking to them etc. You know he was eating up every minute of it lol. I was very jealous I didn't get to go but I L-O-V-E this photo. She's growing up so fast.
I'll be back on tonight addicted to trying to make my blog pretty. Adios

3 comments:

Jeni said...

so is so stinkin cute!!!! nice bloggin!!! i'm lovin it! ..... yahhhhhh i am so proud of you LOL

oh .... guess what ..... after i left you .... i went for another long walk in the rain ;)

lori bunk said...

that is such a cute pic!!!

Gabe ♥ Hannah said...

ohhhh she is so cute! i love you christie dee! xoxox