Tuesday, October 14, 2008

What a weekend!

I was so busy this weekend I didn't even get time to blog! I'm such a slacker =) Friday night I stayed home and made carmel apples with Elisabeth, Grace and Jaelyn. I love all my babies. Six girls in my life and I couldn't be happier. Saturday was INSANE! I went to two Mom2Mom sales with my sisters and got lots of cute things for Brianna for the winter. Then I met Traci and Jakki at David's Bridal to get my Maid of Honor dress =) After that Traci, Chris, Tim and I went to the Detroit Historical Museum and Dinner at the Beer Company in Detroit. That night us four Sean and Stephanie went to Slaughter at Sundown where we stood in line for two hours for the hayride and then went in the haunted house. Saturday was a BUSY day! Sunday I slept in (I know I should have went to church) and then went to Sam's Club with Jessica and Tim. Sunday night we went and saw Jeni's new apartment which looks amazing! I'm so happy for you Captain. Then after that we went to Red Robin (our favorite place) for dinner. Now I know that's boring to read but here's the fun part. If you know Tim and I we fight about who has to pay for dinner (ha ha yes it's true love) but we decided to play credit card roulette. For those of you who don't know what that is everyone at the end of dinner puts a credit card in a hat, purse something and then you each pick out a credit card until there is only one left and that person has to pay the entire bill. Well we both put a credit card under a napkin and asked the waitress to pull one out and the one left under the napkin had to pay. Let's just say dinner didn't put a dent in my wallet ;) The waitress was like "That is so cool. Most couples you see is like 'oh honey let me get this' and here you two are like 'ok get the card out." We were laughing. I love that we can just be completly ourselves and have fun together. Anyways that was A LOT of babbling for all of you and if you know me I LOVE pictures so here is some photos from the weekend.
*The girls Friday night minus my mom and I who were taking the picture
*Chris, Traci, Tim at the Detroit Historical Museum
*Stephanie, Sean, Traci, Chris, Me and Tim waiting in line at Slaughter at Sundown

5 comments:

lori bunk said...

it was so good to see you sunday... i miss you! you know you can always come over monday nights even if you if you aren't a heroes fan!

Anonymous said...

Slaughter at Sundown... I'm assuming that's not a concert by the awesome 80s rock band...

hisbelovedlizc said...

Sounds like you had a great weekend girlfriend. Just one word of advice - ALWAYS LET HIM PAY!!!
LOL!

Valerina said...

thanks for the ticket advice!it was good seeing you after 4156468468 years of us not seeing each other!lol.oh and im leaving for north carolina not new york.lol.but i love ny.i lived there all of september!

Non exsistant said...

Wow you guys are old enough to be parents? You looks sooooo young! I thought you were like 16! Keep up the awesome shape!