Saturday, October 4, 2008

My Saturday Morning with Brianna


*Watching Scooby Doo and Eating lunch =)


Tuesday, Thursdays and every other weekend I get to spend time with my beezy weezy. But Saturday mornings are my favorite time because we get to spend time together just us. Reading books, playing puzzles, coloring, drawing are just some of our favorite things to do. She's so amazing. Today we decided to rent some movies and relax since it was a little chilly today and she's still getting over a cold. While watching Scooby Doo I decided to fold the laundry and out of no where B tells me she wants to help and takes the washcloths and folds them perfectly and puts them in the towels pile. She just lights up my life. She's growing up wayyyy too fast. Anyways before I babble on here's some pictures from our laundry adventure.
.

2 comments:

Nina Bunk said...

very cute!! i taught maddy how to clean under the coaches! it is great!

Life with Linda said...

any chance we'll see you at Bible Study-free-for-all-hour this time?