Thursday, October 16, 2008

What a Day!

Photobucket
So today turned out to be a G-R-E-A-T day! To start it was my last day of work for 10 days and for the second part of the day I was out advertising with Sara so it hardly felt like work. Then when we got back to work (an hour before we had to leave) =) I got an email from SPIRIT airlines for cheap flights to Ft. Lauderdale in January. Well Jessica and I have been waiting for this email for a couple of weeks now so we could get cheap airfare and book our cruise (there are 4 of us couples who have been planning to go on a cruise in January 09 for a year now) We checked it out and found dates to fly to match one of our cruise options and ended up getting our airfare for a total of (taxes and all) $40 a person. CRAZY I KNOW! Then our Cruise which is January 26 thru the 30 was $600 for each couple. So for a week vacation Tim and I are paying a grand total of 680. I am so geeked. It's going to be a great trip with some awesome friends. BUT THAT'S NOT ALL I leave tomorrow for North Carolina to take a 10 day road trip with my cousin to L.A. We are stopping along the way going to the Grand Ol' Opry and climbing mountains and all kinds of crazy stuff. But not only do I get to spend all that time with my cousin but her work is paying for our gas, hotel and food (she is an engineer and has to be in Cali for 6 months for an outage so we are driving her there FYI). YES I KNOW GOD LOVES ME =) Anyways I'm just so excited!!! I've been able to travel quite a bit in the past few years (Aruba, Bahamas, Las Vegas, California Cruise, NYC, East Coast Road Trip). I hope that will continue but if not I'm thankful for the adventures I've had so far! Sorry no pictures yet but they will follow =)
Photobucket

2 comments:

lori bunk said...

i wanna come!

Non exsistant said...

Oh my gosh ur life is soooo amazing!